Please provide proper screenshot for seaview (and others)

Hi,

I hope every reader of this list is aware that our tasks pages provide a
very easy way to drop screenshots of programs[1].  Just take a
screenshot of your favourite program in action and press the yellow
"Upload screenshot" button on the right side of the program entry on the
tasks page.  It would be very cool if users of the Debian Med programs
would help us enhancing our metadata by doing so.

But please do not add any advertising into screenshots as it is currently
the case for seaview:

   https://screenshots.debian.net/package/seaview

I have requested removal of this screenshot - it would be great to get a
proper replacement.

Thanks for any contribution

       Andreas.

[1] https://blends.debian.org/med/tasks/bio