Second Conference of Research Software Engineers: Sep 07-08, 2017

Hello all,

As you all probably know, there is a huge need for sustainable community maintenance of research software; and I think Debian is the logical foundation for such efforts due to its distributed nature and extensive technical & social infrastructure**

To help make this a reality I urge any Debian contributor who cares about science to participate in this year's Conference of Research Software Engineers:

http://www.rse.ac.uk/conf2017.html

Last year's program: http://www.rse.ac.uk/conf2016_programme

** and shadow infrastructure!

Cheers,