Re: Will you prepare update to bart 0.4.00

Hi Martin,

I did som further partly cosmetic changes but the missing Build-Depends
was a serious issue.  I'd recommend to build at least once inside a
pbuilder environment (Debian Policy describes how to setup).  There is
a remainig lintian issue

  I: bart: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/bart unsued unused

which I'll leave for you as upstream.

Thanks for your preparation

     Andreas.