Re: Sprint organisation

Hey all,

Sounds good with the wifi, thanks Michael!

I'll be arriving only late on Saturday night, so see you on Sunday ;-)

Have good trips!
Matus

On 2017-01-09 16:38, Michael Crusoe wrote:

On 01/09/2017 11:34 AM, Michael Crusoe wrote:

I did a walk through of the space today, a snowy 10 minute walk
from the hotel.

Good news on the Wi-Fi!

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/a/2527663676 [1]
How will we connect? Will it be a direct access to a local router
or do we need each an account? (given in unversity?)

There is direct access via multiple ethernet ports and an unsecured
wifi network (which I used for the speedtest), so no password hassles!

Might not hurt to bring power strips and a switch, though.

Pe 8 ian. 2017 8:25 p.m., "Andreas Tille" <andreas@an3as.eu> a
scris:
Hi,