Re: [MoM]-Emperor package issue

Hello Afif,

I made an ITP give lists mail adress to it i am waiting for reply mail now.

Best Regards

Hi, Kerim,

على الجمعـة 28 تشرين الأول 2016 ‫11:05، كتب Kerim Ölçer:
> Hi Afif
> finaly i uploaded

Just a word about Debian and VCS slang-- when we talk about uploading
here, we mean the uploading of the package to the Debian archive. When
talking about uploading commits, we would rather say that you pushed. It
will get confusing later if you gain upload privileges because then we
wouldn't be able to tell which of the two you mean.

> i changed ssh_config <GSSAPIAuthentication yes>#GSSAPIAuthentication yes
>                                  GSSAPIDelegateCredentials
> no>#GSSAPIDelegateCredentials no> and fixed

great

> want to look ?

It looks to me like you manually unpacked the latest release into the
repository. While this could work, it cuts some corners and is not our
standard procedure.

Let's first go back to the steps I outlined a couple messages ago. I
talked about first filing the intent to package (ITP) ticket in the
Debian BTS and then pointed you to git-buildpackage, which is the
primary tool we're using to manage the git packaging (and handles things
like importing new releases into the packaging repository).

Thanks and regards
Afif

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي