Re: Could you join the effort to get free source code of fastsimcoal

On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 10:55:06AM -0600, Tiago Antão wrote:
> I can try to engage the author on this. Could you drop me a list of things
> that you would like to see changed? Is it just this? Or do you need more
> stuff?

If there would be a versioned tarball named

    genepop-4.5.1.tar.gz

containing the sources and the examples and in the best case the *.tex source
of the documentation (not only the pdf) this would be a very good thing.

I'm not sure about the nature of the Pascal code LINKDOS.pas.  Usually this
kind of sources come with a Makefile but its no problem if this is missing.