Re: metastudent and libgo-perl (Was: [outreachy] autopkgtest-pkg-perl in librg-utils-perl does nothing)

Hi Tanya,

On Sun, Jul 17, 2016 at 04:49:40AM +0300, merlettaia wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
> I fixed that reprof error and now it is ready for upload.

Uploaded.  Thanks a lot for the thorough work!

> Alas, predictprotein still remains a problem :(

I wished some of the Uploaders from Rostlab would show some activity.
I'm tempted to clean up the Uploaders list if there is not even a
response to actual problems. :-(