Sponsoring request: ITK-4.10

Dear all,

I've prepared the new version of ITK in the packaging svn [1].

Changes:

* New upstream release
* d/rules: remove installation of VNL valgrind suppression file,
  it is no longer distributed.
* d/rules, d/control: switch to automatically created debug packages
* d/rules: separate arch-indep build, Thanks: Santiago Vila,
  Closes: #829347
* d/p/series: disable bsd_hdf5 patch, we don't build for KFreeBSD and
  also use the system version of HDF5
* d/p/itk-4.10-correct..: correct a circular include bug
* d/p/itk-4.10-enable-system-nifti: use system nifti library
* d/control: update castxml dependency to latest version
* d/copyright: overhaul: add excludes and update accordingly
* d/watch, d/rules: add dfsg orig tarball suffix and correct data file
  accordingly
* d/rules: disable unsigned_long wrapping on i386, because the compiler
  considers it to be the same like unsigned_int
* d/p/vnl_complex_test_accuracy: correct tests to not test equality but
  near-ness of floating point results, test fails otherwise on i386
* d/control*: set secure browser url

Some remarks:

* Please note that the build takes a very long time (on the build
servers 20h 55m are reported for amd64 and 8h33m for i386).

* If someone has cycles to spare you could test to enable hardening.

* I've named the mangled source tarballs -dfsg instead of +dfsg because
somewhere the build-system tests for the + sign in the build path, and
doesn't build if it is found.

many thanks,
Gert

[1] svn://anonscm.debian.org/debian-
med/trunk/packages/insighttoolkit/trunk/