Do you have popularity-contest set to yes?

Hi folks

when looking at our tasks pages I'm noticing several package with 0
installations reportet.  Assuming that at least the person who uploaded
the package has one installation I'm wondering, whether you all have set
popularity contest to submit installation data.  Since it would be very
helpful to get some numbers of installations please make sure you call

    sudo dpkg-reconfigure popularity-contest

and check "yes" in case you have no good reasons to not submit the data.
(I'd be interested to hear good reasons not to submit.)

Thanks for considering