Re: [Outreachy] predictprotein and other RostLab packages

Hi Andreas,

Hi Tanya,

On Fri, Jul 01, 2016 at 12:09:36PM +0300, merlettaia wrote:
> least I tried to reproduce, it doesn't appear any more. Please check my
> recent commit, and tell me if the error still appears.

I think I need to check more thoroughly since I do not fully understand
without checking the code.  I'll report later (may be after weekend).

Thank you for your help!
Probably it would be faster to temporarily turn off all tests except pdb2pka-test in debian/tests/control, because only in this test this error appears.