1st page on Google...

Hello,

I hope you are doing well and have time to read my proposal

my name is Shupriya Verma, I work as a Business Analyst and was doing research for another client when I came across your site.

As I was surfing through your website, I soon realized that although it has a nice design, it isn’t ranking high on the search engines for many keywords related to your business. The right solution would be to get your website Search Engine Optimized for there’s a simple equation that works in the online world:

Targeted SEO -> Qualified Traffic -> Higher Sales and ROI

I am more than happy to send the detail along with Best Package and full Quote.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Shupriya Verma,
Business Manager
Note: - If this is something you are interested, please respond to this email. If this is not your interest, don't worry, we will not email you again.