Re: Last call for GSoC intern selection!

Hi Nicolas,

On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 05:01:31PM +0200, Nicolas Dandrimont wrote:
> > Our GSoC slots request has come and gone, and it's now time to make our final
> > intern selection for both GSoC and Outreachy.
>
> Hey all,
>
> We have one unassigned GSoC slot available for each of the following projects :
>
>  - Debian-Med CI

So far three students who seem to be equally qualified for this project
have raised interest on the mailing list where we are coordinating this
project[1] (list in CC):

  Name                                      Number of tests just provided
  Anna Lioznova <lanna2009@gmail.com>          0
  Canberk Koç <canberkkoc@gmail.com>           1
  Tatiana Malygina <merlettaia@gmail.com>      1

>From reading their application all seem to be qualified for the project
and two of them have proven to be able to do the task on one example.
We are in the hard situation to pick the final candidate now.  Is there
anything from the GSoC formalism "paperwork" that might contribute facts
to the decision?

> Let me know ASAP which GSoC applicant, if any, you would like to accept in
> those projects.  The final deadline is 2016-04-20 at 23:59UTC (but please don't
> wait, last minute acceptances are bound to fail).

Thanks for work in organising GSoC.  I hope we can find a decision until
tomorrow (2016-04-19).

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-med