Re: r-cran-registry

Hi Alba,

On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 11:19:11AM +0100, Alba Crespi wrote:
> Dear Andreas,
>
> I saw you changed the version of the package r-cran-registry. As I
> understand it the upstream version in 0.3 (see
> https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/registry/), and I already added -1
> for the debian version. I think the new version 0.3-1-1 is not correct.

Sorry, I reverted this change.  I simply assumed that you had found a
newer version since the pristine-tar branch was featuring
   r-cran-registry_0.3-1.orig.tar.gz.*
files.  Since git buildpackage did not found a matching source tarball
I assumed you forgot to bump the version in debian/changelog.  I went
now to the pristine-tar branch, renamed the files there and reverted
my change in changelog.

I hope the repository is OK now - at least it builds properly (at least
after cc3ca6e9a1c9377ecbffda41ed8f269d0d6dafab).  Do you plan to add an
autopkgtest which I would consider the last missing bit in packaging?
Feel free to ask for examples if you have no idea what to do.

Kind regards and thanks for helping with the dependencies to upgrade
r-cran-igraph