Re: Parallel software performance analysis

Hello Jonathan,

The Debian-Med team is considering plans for optimising large parts of the scientific software in Debian /en masse/.

Many of the participants work for EU organisation.

I'm sure they would appreciate your participation: https://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2016/03/msg00152.html

Cheers,