Re: Request for Sponsoring: spaced

Hi, Fabian,

على الإثنين 28 آذار 2016 ‫20:19، كتب Afif Elghraoui:
> على الإثنين 28 آذار 2016 ‫10:50، كتب Fabian Klötzl:
>>
>> Good thing this wasn't sponsored yet. Reawaking from the holiday
>> inflicted drowsiness, I realized the ITP bug number was wrong. I hope
>> that was the last issue and someone will kindly sponsor.
>>
>> http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-med/spaced.git/
>>

> I'll cover this one. Cloning the repository now and plan to upload if it
> looks good.

Unfortunately, this code built an empty package. I noticed that you
haven't activated the autotools plugin for debhelper for the build to
work. I did this and made a couple other changes. Please review my commits.

Other points for future reference:

* If you're writing a manpage, you might prefer to put it in the debian
directory directly rather than add it as a patch to the upstream source.
You can install it there by naming it in debian/manpages.

* even if you cannot use uscan to retrieve the upstream source, you can
still use mk-origtargz in your get-orig-source target, which is what
uscan calls when you indicate "repack" in debian/watch. This saves you
from having to manually parse debian/copyright and repacking the tarball.

Thanks for your work on this package. Perhaps upstream would be
interested in the autoconfiscation you did.

regards
Afif

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي