Re: Mentioning EDAM files in DebianMed Policy

Thanks Fabian

Not sure if I replied already about this.  Anyway, the link to OLS you mention is horribly out of date.  Please use one of
these (the 1st is more reliable, the 2nd is good but in beta):

http://www.ebi.ac.uk/ols/beta/ontologies/edam
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/EDAM?p=classes

Cheers

Jon