Re: Jon says "thanks" ...

Hi Jon,

you are now faced with my habit to repost private mails to public
mailing list if there is no privat but rather publicly interesting
content in it.  Please stick to the list since otherwise publicly
relevant information will be dumped to private mailboxes which sucks.
(And sorry for violating the netiquette.)

On Tue, Feb 09, 2016 at 05:45:55PM +0100, jison@cbs.dtu.dk wrote:
> ... for a real blast at the Sprint.  I had a great time, and I think we did well.

+1
and thanks a lot for the support by DTU!

> A quick question:  how many biology packages in total does Debian Med hold?

You can answer this question yourself:  Run

   https://github.com/bio-tools/biotoolsConnect/blob/master/DebianMed/edam.sh

and than

   $ grep -c "debian[ |]\+sid" edam.txt
   476

> And how many did we (me and you Steffen, and
> others) annotate during the event - i.e. create an upstream edam.yaml (or whatever) for ?

I need a fresh checkout but I think it is below 30.  On my way back I
did some progress on importing this into UDD but did not finished.
Today only "work as usual" (including packaging
  https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-med/plast.git/ ).

> I have to file a report very soon.

Cool.

See you at least at next sprint if not sooner