From: Joshua O'Madadhain <joshua.omadadhain@gmail.com>
Date: dim. 17 janv. 2016 07:34
Subject: Re: Jung license
To: olivier sallou <osallou@debian.org>

On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 1:23 AM, olivier sallou <osallou@debian.org> wrote:
Hi,
I am part of Debian and we are trying to put Jung in the Debian repository to ease adaption and use of the software by Debian/Ubuntu users.

Glad you're interested in JUNG.  In what form are you adding it?  How do you plan on keeping it up to date?

The software contains several files which license restrict usage to non nuclear facilities. This restriction prevents adoption in Debian which requires software to be fully free in usage.

Could you consider modifying the license of those files to remove those restrictions ?

I will be releasing a new version of JUNG (v2.1) very soon on GitHub: https://github.com/jrtom/jung

The code's all in place--including the removal of those dependencies which involved that license--I'm just working the last details out of the configuration and release process.

Please let me know whether this will answer your need.

Thanks.

Joshua O'Madadhain

Thanks

Olivier

--
joshua.omadadhain@gmail.com......sites.google.com/site/joshuaomadadhain/
It's that moment of dawning comprehension that I live for.  -- Bill Watterson