Re: Why won't SGA enter testing?

Hi Michael,

On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 01:49:50PM +0000, Michael Crusoe wrote:
> https://qa.debian.org/excuses.php?package=sga
>
> I didn't think that a package had to enter testing on all architectures at
> the same time..

A package will enter testing if it is installable at all architectures
in testing.  For the moment you could file a ROM bug to ftpmaster asking
for removal of sga on those architectures where it is not installable.

We could prevent issues like these by making the package Build-Depends
from samtools (even if it is not really needed for building).