Re: [MoM] Re: bart - tools for computational magnetic resonance imaging

Hi Ghislain,

Ghislain Vaillant <ghisvail@gmail.com>:
> On 08/01/16 19:29, Martin Uecker wrote:

> Good. Then, you might want to use libbart-dev as the package name, which
> is usually the naming convention for packages containing any libraries
> (in shared or static form).

Done.

> > Also one can replace liblapack.so using update-alternatives.
> > Why would it matter what I compile against as all alternatives
> > should be ABI compatible?
>
> Absolutely. It is just that if I use OpenBLAS locally, I don't want to
> have to install lapack-dev to build bart, which would also mess up with
> my alternatives in the process. Using liblapack-dev | liblapack.so is
> just a bit friendlier.

This makes sense. This is just a virtual  package where liblapack-dev,
ATLAS, etc. have a "Provides: liblapack.so". Somehow the filename-like
name of the virtual package got me confused.

What are the next steps?

From my side, everything looks good. Ofcourse, there might be
some issues when compiling for all the different architectures.

Martin