Re: Latest BioPerl (version 1.7.1) is lacking wrapper support

On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 01:08:50PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > bioperl-run (adding bioperl mailing list to CC) but can Debian patch
> > bioperl-run to include those files like upstream has done for the
> > next release?
>
> I'd prefer an official release but if there is no better chance we
> could surely use[1] as a patch.  Please let me know whether we can
> expect a release soon (=until this weekend).

I've taken over commit acd57a7d14112c5fd2cd979005b072efdaf57679 as quilt
patch into bioperl-run and will keep on running the tests.  At least now
*some* tests are working.  I'll exclude those who are failing for
different reasons and will report about the outcome here.

*Any* further help like testing further rdepends of BioPerl (see my
other mail) will contribute to a sensible BioPerl distribution in
Stretch - please join the effort if you are interested.