Re: Debianmed sprint

By the way,
did you get the DPL approval for expenses so that we get reimbursed by Debian ?
I do not see the sprint in the debian sprint list nor in debian-sprints archive.

This is very important to us, as DDs if we want to be reimbursed. Additionally other Debian fellows may see the announce and be interested to join (even for a key signing).

Olivier