Re: Orthanc 1.2.0

Hi Andreas,

This issue is very low priority wrt. my TODO list for the upstream project.

Anyone is obviously welcome to help me and contribute by packaging this script into the orthanc Debian package.

Regards,
Sébastien-

Le 14 déc. 2016 06:42, "Andreas Tille" <andreas@fam-tille.de> a écrit :
Hi Sébastien,

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 09:21:01PM +0100, Sébastien Jodogne wrote:
> I have just packaged the newest upstream version of Orthanc (1.2.0):
> http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-med/orthanc.git/
>
> Andreas, please could you sponsor the upload? Thanks in advance!

Do you plan to provide any upgrade script as it was asked for in

   https://bugs.debian.org/829380