Re: Next sprint

Hello all,

Thank you very much Michael for organising this!

We've had some discussions previously about organising a second issue of the Tools|Workflows|Workbenches hackathon, and eventually co-locating it with the Debian Med Sprint. Or should we do that separately in a more accessible location, if anybody is willing to take it up? Who is planning to attend the Sprint, in the first place?

Another idea that has been around, has been some social hacking dedicated to bioinformatics/life-science data formats (coverage and refinement in EDAM; registration of main ones as IANA media types; ...). This too, may or may not be desirable to co-locate with the Sprint. What do you folks think?

Cheers,
Matus

On 2016-11-09 08:09, Michael Crusoe wrote:
Looks like we are closing in on the weekend of February 18th, 2017 as
the desired weekend.

Lets fine tune the official start and end dates:
https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/DebianMed2017Specifics/

As a reminder, if that weekend doesn't work for you, please vote on
the general poll at https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/DebianMed2016/ **
and I'll send out a new specific dates poll if the overall consensus
shifts.

** Yes, I got the year wrong on this one :-)

Hello Oliver,

Thank you for the reminder. I've waiting to hear back from a local
who wants to co-host.

In the meantime, we should pick the weekend to meet up. I've made a
poll at

https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/DebianMed2016/ [1]

Everyone: please indicate which weekends you would be able to
attend.

I will send a follow up poll to get a sense of the exact start and
end dates. We should include non-weekend days for those attending
during work time and who have family or other responsibilities on
the weekend.

Cheers,

Hi mickael,
Do you have any news regarding next debianmed sprint?
Are a date and place/town decided?

We need some time to find cheap travel prices, and debian pre
approval for expenses.

You also need to ask for a budget approval to debian dpl to allow
further reimbursements to dd.

Thanks

Olivier

--