Please provide a versioned tarball for carnac

Hi Arnaud,

I'm writing you on behalf of the Debian Med team a group inside Debian
with the objective to package free software in the field of medicine and
life sciences for official Debian.  When working on pycogent I realised
that this supports carnac and since it is missing in Debian yet I would
consider packaging it.

Carnac seems to be fine from the license so there is no real reason that
would stop me from packaging.  However, before I start I'm wondering,
whether you might use a version number for the tarball available on your
download page[2].  The reason is that if you always use the same name of
the download tarball we will not notice any new version which will
prevent us from always distributing the latest code.

Thanks for providing carnac as free software

     Andreas.

[1] http://bioinfo.lifl.fr/carnac/carnac.php
[2] http://bioinfo.lifl.fr/carnac/src/