Re: Again help needed to upgrade picard-tools

Hi Sascha,

On Sat, Sep 10, 2016 at 03:11:32PM +0100, Sascha Steinbiss wrote:

> Something in the build system changed; I patched it slightly to work again.
> Builds now with libhtsjdk-java 2.6, but one test fails at the moment:

Good!

> Results: FAILURE (1833 tests, 1832 successes, 1 failures, 0 skipped)
> Any ideas from someone with more detailed insight?

We needed to exclude some tests since internet access is needed.  I have
not checked the lot of output but this might be the case here as well
(if a debuild on your local machine that's most probably the case).  So
excluding another test would be no big deal.

Thanks for checking