Remaining gcc-6 errors

Hi,

as far as I can see we have some remaining gcc-6 errors we should tackle
soon:

   #831100 conquest-dicom-server: FTBFS with GCC 6: cpp_type_traits.h:212:12: error: redefinition of 'struct std::__is_integer<unsigned int>'
   #831126 vxl: FTBFS with GCC 6: vcl_compiler.h:127:4: error: #error "Dunno about this gcc"

I'm in contact with arb authors who will prepare the packaging of the
latest version of arb which builds with gcc 6.  So you can consider
#834170 as pending.

I'm not so keen on fixing non-free code of upstreams who do not
understand the advantages of free software, specifically those with
popcon 0, but if somebody wants to have a look:

   #836930 mssstest: FTBFS with GCC 6: error: reference to 'rank' is ambiguous