Advices for packaging a daemon of galileo

Hi,
Galileo [1] is a python utility to securely synchronize a Fitbit
device with the Fitbit web service.

Some users request the possibility to install galileo as a daemon. I
do not want to run galileo as a daemon for my own use. So, I created a
new binary package "galileo-daemon" which configure galileo as a
daemon. This new package installs a systemd service file and a new
udev rule to run galileo as a daemon. This new rule overrides the
previous one (with a higher priority). And finally, it creates a new
specific user to run the daemon.

Since I do not have previous experience with daemon, I would like to
have some comments/advices on my package [2].

Thank you.

Best regards,
Dylan

[1] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/galileo