Re: [Help] Could anybody provide a docker container to test POCL OpenCL interface for beagle lib

Just Debian or Debian plus extra software?

For the former than can `docker pull debian:sid` for the later I'll need a list of package names or pointers to repositories to build from.

Pe 1 sept. 2016 09:29, "Andreas Tille" <andreas@an3as.eu> a scris:
Hi,

I have opened an issue on beagle-lib which for instance can be used with
PHyML or Beast to enhance phylogenetic calculation by using graphics
hardware.  Upstream was asking[1] whether a docker container with a
Debian installation could be provided.  Since I know some people here
are providing docker images it would be helpful if you could provide a
pointer to this.

[1] https://github.com/beagle-dev/beagle-lib/issues/87#issuecomment-243825072