Re: [GSOC] Todo List

Hello Andreas,

I make testsuite for maq but package in SVN can you please move it to git . Thanks for help .

Best Regards

Hello Andreas,

I'll commit a test for tools6 but there is a problem ncbi-tools6 not come from apt-get install so test broke . There is 2 package i have blast2 and tools-bin i made tests for them but i cannot make it work can you look at it .

Thanks for help.

Hello Andreas,

I have a problem with debian due to my graphic card (gtx 970) i try to solve it sorry for delay i will inform you when i figure out .

Best Regards

Hi Andreas,

I am working on tools6 i will commit it by tommorow.

Best Regards

Hi Canberk,

any news?