Re: Brainstorming about Debian Med paper, motivated by Nat Rev Gen paper "Crowdsourcing biomedical research" citing our Sprint paper

Hey Steffen

> Now, being cited in a Nature Reviews Genetics paper is something that I
> presume we all appreciate. This other gang of four (the one first

congrats!

> upcoming description of ours, but I presume we all agree there should be
> an upgrade and we should aim at some higher impact factor than we
> modestly did in the past. We have:
>
>  * exchange and integration with bio.tools - this we need to complete
> and give examples on how it is used

I'd like to ensure complete coverage of Debian Med tools in bio.tools, including links from bio.tools to the Debian package
descriptions.  More could be done for sure ... (tagging with EDAM topics?)

> updated paper. I'll be at the ECCB in September - is anybody else on
> this list going?

See you there!

J:)