Re: net-lib java new release

Hi Olivier,

On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 10:00:22AM +0200, Olivier Sallou wrote:
> Hi,
>
> for info I have created an upstream issue [0] to ask if newer releases
> (1.1.2 vs actual 0.9.3) are API compatible. Indeed , no changelog is
> present to know....

Before you start you might like to read the relevant threads on Debian Java
list (may be via web search site:lists.debian.org/debian-java Andreas Tille
netlib).  The remainings of my attempt are in the packaging git in branch

   packaging_in_process_for_1.1.2-1

I desperately tried to get the new version packaged but failed and the
advise of Debian Java list was in the same direction: Just remain at
version 0.9.3 - the new build system is way to hard to crack.

> If compatible, I will upgrade it, else I will create a new lib netlibX-java

I thinks the issue was not the compatibility of the code but rather the
build system.

If you like to try anyway - good luck.