Re: [Outreachy] pymol

Hi Tanya,

On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 08:01:46PM +0300, merlettaia wrote:
> Could you please take a look at pymol?

I did now.  I fixed some minor lintian issues (DEP3, override for
spelling).  I also added some Breaks and a versioned dependency which is
important for upgrades when splitting a package.  Please have a look at
the commits to debian/control which might be an interesting lesson for
other packages.

> I made almost everything possible, except solving this warnings (but I can
> fix them too):
>
>    I: pymol: desktop-entry-lacks-keywords-entry
> usr/share/applications/pymol.desktop

Please just let me know if you want to fix this.

>    W: pymol: command-in-menu-file-and-desktop-file pymol
> usr/share/menu/pymol:7

Fixed by removal of menu file.

Thanks again for your tough work.  I'll upload once I hear from you
about the desktop file.  I'd also upload if you confirm: "Uhhmmm, no
idea what keyword would be appropriate."