Re: Please choose a free license for eigensoft

Dear Andreas,

Thank you for flagging these issues.  We have now released EIGENSOFT
6.1.3 with ploteig restored.  We have elected to restore the use of
.perl file names for PERL scripts for backwards compatibility.

Sincerely,
Alkes

--
Dr. Alkes Price, Associate Professor / Associate Member
Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, Depts of Epidemiology and