Re: Description for lefse tools (Was: Origin of data files in MetaPhLan2)

Hi Andreas,

We have discussed the plan but unfortunately, we do not have enough resource for that task now. In addition, redesigning the source structure requires us to change all tutorials and that is quite expensive for us and users now. We will inform you when we can separate them. Currently, the tutorial for users is here:
https://bitbucket.org/biobakery/metaphlan2

and fits well with latest version and it is quite stable now. We don't think that there will be a substantial update for the source code in the near feature.

Thanks,
Tin

On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 5:18 PM Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org> wrote:
Hi again,

On Sat, Aug 06, 2016 at 01:47:23PM +0000, Duy Tin Truong wrote:
> Regarding the separation code and data issue, I will discuss with Nicola
> next Monday and let you know.

any plan how to provide code and data in the future?