Re: trinityrnaseq in Git

Done, sorry about that!

[I forced pushed with your commit after mine]

On Fri, Aug 5, 2016 at 6:40 PM, Sascha Steinbiss <satta@debian.org> wrote:
Hi all,

I was going to look at the last GCC 6 FTBFS and trinityrnaseq looks like
a good point to start. However, 2.2.0-dfsg-1 is already in unstable but
still has UNRELEASED as distribution in Git... if there are any local
changes left I would be happy if someone could push them :)

Cheers
Sascha

Michael R. Crusoe
Community Engineer & Co-founder