Re: [GSoC] Mummer uploaded, next todo list [Was: GDPC Autopkgtes]

Hello Andreas,

I commit probcons :-) Move on blast+.

Best Regards

Canberk Koç
www.about.me/canberkkoc

29 Tem 2016 16:08 tarihinde "Andreas Tille" <andreas@an3as.eu> yazdı:
Hi Canberk,

On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 12:46:31PM +0300, Canberk Koç wrote:
> I made up probcons test i have a little problem about it and figured out
> what is it (typo) :-)

Well, the message I usually try to propagate: Feel free to commit even
code featuring a problem and let others have a look.  Typo like issues
can be frequently found by others since you are often blind for own
typos.  So please commit often and let others check.

BTW, you might have forgotten to push - I did not noticed any change
to probcons.

> I'll commit it today. Start to look blast+.

Fine.