EBI-ELIXIR and descriptional workflows

https://tess.elixir-uk.org/workflows/structural-bioinformatics-workflow

I like it. And I very much hope this gets interlinked nicely with
bio.tools so the resources of Debian Med are also found that way. It is
all a bit high-level/non-existing yet to name the effort a competition
to what the CWL is about. But the CWL workflows should be somehow
pointed to from there. In my mind I see something like the KEGG database
which has networks of interacting genes and species "implement"
different parts of the reference network. One could have something like
that with workflows, too.

That "tess" site as a whole is about collecting resources for training.
To have these activities funded, which typical grants just cannot fund,
is the main achievement of ELIXIR. So, many thanks, and let us support
whatever comes up and let us come up with something ourselves.

Steffen