[Outreachy] pymol

Hi Andreas,
I've updated upstream version as described in Debian New Maintainer's Guide, chapter 8.3 (https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/update.en.html#idp40812672)

Can you remember what problems you had during upstream update?
I had error message about conflict in libpng12-0 and libpng12-0-dev versions (I fixed it locally, but can reproduce in different VM and probably fix in debian/control).
For now I fix patches to make them work with pymol v.1.8.2.1 (If they applicable).

For now I call
    cd test && python run
- as a test command, this doesn't produce error, but shows messages about difference between expected and actual results. I'll try to add more detailed tests and find out why this difference appeared.

--
Best wishes,
Tanya.