Re: Status of seqan

Agreed

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 11:16 AM, Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org> wrote:
On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 10:57:44AM +0200, Michael Crusoe wrote:
> Are the upstreams using 2.0, 2.1, or 2.2?

Well, flexbar is using 2.1.1 - but if you ask me we should follow the
latest seqan upstream and if needed adapt other packages.  That's why I
think we should be quick to have time for this transition.

> We may need to package each separately..

Lets at least start with the latest and see what might be really needed.
Currently we have no 2.x at all which is way worse than having at least
the latest one.

Agreed, but I have no time for the near future; sorry.

Michael R. Crusoe
Community Engineer & Co-founder
Common Workflow Language project
https://impactstory.org/u/0000-0002-2961-9670