[outreachy] profnet uploaded

Hi Tanya,

I decided that the current changes in profnet are worth uploading.  I
did some further changes, main important one removing the *-dbg package
since these are now created automatically.  I noticed that the hardening
options are not propagated even if I can see traces in the log.
Unfortunately the log is spoiled heavily by some Make output I have
never seen before and finally I gave up here for the moment.

Feel free to decide yourself whether you want to extend the testing or
move on with other packages.

Thanks for your work on this