Re: Sponsoring request: ITK-4.10 (addendum)

I might add, I'd appreciate if someone takes another look at the
d/copyright file, it is a complete overhaul.

* There are warnings about "missing-field-in-dep5-copyright", but this
is source code in the "public domain"
* There are files that are both under "Apache-2.0" and VTK-copyright,
and I'm not sure how to name the license here, since it is a
combination.
* Lintian also doesn't like the general license paragraph that explains
that the package is GPL becaus of linking it against fftw.

Best,
Gert