Maintaining non-med packages in other teams (Was: [python-dictobj] branch master created (now 099038b))

Hi Steffen,

On Mon, Jul 04, 2016 at 01:00:39PM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
> ;) I had a repository for python-dictobj already created on
> python-modules. Luckily I was somewhat too busy to do much more than
> dh-make. So, great to see your effort!  If you do not happen to say that
> you would fancy the idea for the package to reside with the core python
> folks then I just go and remove that python-modules repository again.

As I previously said:  It makes sense to maintain non-med/bio packages
here for several reasons.  A further reason is that you do not need to
subscribe to so many team lists for beeing informed about problems in
your package.

So if you ask me maintaining galaxy dependencies in Debian Med team I'd
recommend to do so.