Re: [Outreachy] predictprotein and other RostLab packages

Hi Tanya,

On Fri, Jul 01, 2016 at 12:09:36PM +0300, merlettaia wrote:
> .... That's why I think there
> should be different order of commands, and this should fix that problem. At
> least I tried to reproduce, it doesn't appear any more. Please check my
> recent commit, and tell me if the error still appears.

Looks good now

> There is also 1 problem with this package - in last test it can't load apbs
> package, even if it is installed.

Shouldn't it in the Depends of the test control file if it is needed?

> pdb2pqr doesn't fail, still some
> functionality which involves apbs call, is not available. For the moment I
> worked on that package I decided to postpone it and to fix later. Now I'll
> try to install apbs from sources and check where the problem is - if you
> don't mind.

As I said previously its perfectly fine if you do further research on
this specific issue.  May be it might uncover some problems either in
pdb2pqr or apbs.  However, for the moment I follow your hint and
deactivate the test.  It now simply echos a message that explains why
the test is not run.  So for the moment we have a better package than
before (at least some testing) and we can add more and better testing
later.

Thanks a lot for your fine work

     Andreas.

PS: Please let me know what packages from rostlab are ready for upload.