Re: [Outreachy] predictprotein and other RostLab packages

Hi Tanya,

On Fri, Jul 01, 2016 at 12:09:36PM +0300, merlettaia wrote:
> least I tried to reproduce, it doesn't appear any more. Please check my
> recent commit, and tell me if the error still appears.

I think I need to check more thoroughly since I do not fully understand
without checking the code.  I'll report later (may be after weekend).

> There is also 1 problem with this package - in last test it can't load apbs
> package, even if it is installed. pdb2pqr doesn't fail, still some
> functionality which involves apbs call, is not available. For the moment I
> worked on that package I decided to postpone it and to fix later. Now I'll
> try to install apbs from sources and check where the problem is - if you
> don't mind.

Please do.  I definitely don't mind if you want to do high quality work
on the contrary - I'd be happy if you go into the very detail and track
down problems.

Please keep on the good work