Re: Daily Report[28.06.16] [GSOC]

Hallo Canberk,

thanks for your daily report.

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 08:01:29PM +0300, Canberk Koç wrote:
> I write to maker of Muscle he give me a recipe as you see.

I've seen this.  May be we are lucky and upstream will respond.

> I work on perlprimer and this program don't work from console or interface
> it gives an error inself about array bug report
> <http://osdir.com/ml/ubuntu-bugs/2016-04/msg23449.html> .

If you find those links I'd recommend looking directly at launchpad[1].
There you can find even a solution for the problem.  I admit I wished we
would get this kind of bugs forwarded ...

Do you feel able to turn the suggested solution into a quilt patch and
commit this to Git?

> For gdpc we have attemp to unlock mutex that was not locked issue about GTK
> i think there is a recipe in program to test i can use but there is
> problems what we should do .

Ahhh, sorry, I was not aware that gdpc is a GTK based GUI.  I admit I
have no idea about mutex but may be we should skip this one for the
moment.

To avoid putting GUI tools onto the todo list I have added a new column
to the result set of the script I mentioned once[2].  It now adds the
Debtags for the user interface and we should skip these for the moment.
Since you said you had an idea how to add a test to perlprimer anyway
this would be cool - otherwise here is an updated list of packages in
need of an autopkgtest:

   vcftool
   phyml
   dialign