Re: request for sponsorship: r-cran-r.cache r-cran-future r-cran-globals r-cran-listev r-bioc-dnacopy

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 3:31 AM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 08:14:39AM -0400, Michael Crusoe wrote:
> > does *not* resolve package dependencies (which sucks, I know, but nobody
> > feels obliged to write a proper R packaging support).  So you always need
> > to repeat the Build-Depends inside Depends.
>
> Oof, sorry for forgetting this!

Added to r-cran-pscbs as well and uploaded.

Can you push your changes? I'm updating the copyright file as requested

Michael R. Crusoe
Community Engineer & Co-founder
Common Workflow Language project
https://impactstory.org/u/0000-0002-2961-9670