Re: Midterm Evaluation [GSOC]

Hi Andreas,

No problem for me 3 gone 7 to go then i keep on working thanks for help. I hope i will manage this by 27 june .

Best Regards

Canberk Koç
www.about.me/canberkkoc

20 Haz 2016 13:58 tarihinde "Andreas Tille" <andreas@an3as.eu> yazdı:
Hi Canberk,

On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 10:12:12AM +0300, Canberk Koç wrote:
> I upload two packages (hmmer,hmmer2) and will make  another in a while i
> want to inform you about them could you check them if you'll be available
>  thanks for your help.

I'll check as soon as I can but I have some severe backlog at my day-job.

Please keep on working on other packages meanwhile.  It would be nice to
have at least 10 packages for midterm.

Sorry for beeing not as responsive as I would like to be currently.  I
hope it becomes better tomorrow.