Re: Request for discussion: Is our Sprint more of a Mini-DebConf? What to have next?

Hi Steffen

I like very much the "extra day" idea following the template at the last Sprint, i.e. a day focused essentially on outreach
to a specific community, project, application etc. beyond Debian.  I think that could help Debian Med in various ways.  But
someone else should pay for it (ideally with extras) to bring your costs down.  And making the case for that support is a
good validation of Debian Med's relevance.  Importantly though - it should be done in a way that doesn't detract from your
actual sprints!  My experience from EDAM & bio.tools is that, going the extra mile on outreach is at the expense of
targeted sprints to get essential technical work done.  Not good.  So a balance is needed between hackathon, sprint and
outreach dimensions.

Just my two-penneth

Happy hacking!

J:)