Re: Request for discussion: Is our Sprint more of a Mini-DebConf? What to have next?

Hi, all,

على الأربعاء 15 حزيران 2016 ‫05:01، كتب Sascha Steinbiss:
>> Should there possibly a second Debian Med meeting on another
>> > continent than Europe?
> Sure, if there is enough interest -- especially for newcomers from
> overseas :) For now there have only been a handful of people traveling
> that far. Not sure if more would come if there was an event closer to them.
> However, I myself would probably only be able to make it if the travel
> costs are moderate as my employer won't cover that.

I'm located on the USA west coast and this is precisely the reason I
haven't been to these events. The travel costs are just too much for me
to justify for a volunteer-work trip.

regards
Afif

--